what to expect
Relationships need clear communication, so below I've laid out how we get to know each other.
THE INITIAL CONSULT
In your initial consult we’ll go over your concerns, I’ll ask you questions, you tell me your story and if your concern is reasonable to figure out on the spot, treatment options will be offered or considered for your next consult—and we’ll want to check in on them within the next 6-12 weeks.
THE NEXT TWO FOLLOW-UPS
Generally, your next two follow ups will be 45 mins. Depending on the complexity of your case, we’ll space them out appropriately. These are when we check in on your treatment, and when we dive a little deeper into your concerns.
After those two consults, we’ve likely got a handle on your case, so follow ups will likely be 15-30 minute check ins, unless a newer/complex concern arises. Visits can be close together to solve a current condition, or 2-4 times a year for general care and check ups.
Let me also tell you more about my areas of expertise.
- Cortisol Rhythm Dysfunction, Fertility & Pregnancy, Autoimmune & Thyroid Disease
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), Androgen & Estrogen Imbalance, Insulin Resistance
- Menopause, Menstrual Concerns, Contraception Management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Peptic Ulcers & Reflux Disorders, Crohn's, Colitis
- Antibiotic Recovery, Food Intolerances, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Nutrient Absorption Issues, Short Bowel Syndrome, Gallbladder & Liver Dysfunction
BIOMECHANICS & POSTURAL ALIGNMENT
- Overuse Injuries, Chronic Shoulder Issues, Headaches
- Back & Knee Pain, Tendonitis, Sciatica
- Strength Imbalance, Joint & Nerve Pain, Foot Arch Issues
Lastly, you should know a bit about my philosophies of practice.
I do not sell remedies, supplements or prescriptions, but I will suggest where you can purchase recommended products.
NEW + OLD
I am an evidence-based clinician who respects traditional knowledge.
WHOLE-PERSON, STEADY CARE
I believe that you are more than your “condition.” I will engage with you deeply, and call on your patience—as health changes take time.